This section of the site allows you to write to our D.E.L.T.A. Rescue veterinarian, Dr. Gaylord Brown, with your questions regarding animal health.
In this video you will be introduced to Dr. Gaylord Brown along with questions about: Dog breathing heavy, How much exercise is good for your pet, Running with a puppy, Barking dog, My dog has fleas, Grooming tips, Dogs bad breath, Dog pulling hair out, Multi vitamins for dogs, Cat scratching, Dog nail clipping tips, Dog likes to chew human hair, Treats for good teeth, Elderly pet that shakes a lot, Vacinations for puppies, Why should I fix my dog.
ASK THE VET – CATEGORIES
Many issues have already been addressed and are categorized below. This may be a quick way for you to find answers.
- Diet and Nutrition Questions related to your pet’s diet.
- Heart & Respiration Questions related to you pet’s pulmonary and respiratory functions.
- Kidney & Urinary Questions related to your pet’s urinary system.
- Skin & Coat Common questions regarding your pet’s skin.
- Tumors & Cancer Questions and concerns for animals struggling with cancer.
- Vaccinations Questions regarding your pet’s vaccinations.
- Miscellaneous Questions not related to any of the above topics
- Eyes and Teeth
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VETERINARIAN IMMEDIATELY.
For the quickest response – please “Search Questions” before asking. New questions can not be answered as quickly.
Dedication & Everlasting Love to Animals, also known as D.E.L.T.A. Rescue is the largest “No Kill, Care-for-Life,” Sanctuary of its kind in the world. Founded by Leo Grillo in 1979, D.E.L.T.A. Rescue incorporated as a non-profit animal rescue organization in 1982 and that same year became a tax-exempt 501 [c] 3 organization. The D.E.L.T.A. Rescue SuperSanctuary is home to more than 1500 animals that have all been abandoned in the wilderness.
Please Make A Donation
To donate via credit card or Paypal click the heart link.